Lets Jump To Your Choice
FreeCharge FCBILL – Get Upto Rs 250 Cashback On First Bill Payment Of Rs 500 Or More. This is a new cashback offer from freecharge based on your luck. This offer is Valid on first successful Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 9th August 2016. You will get minimum cashback of Rs 75 and a maximum of Rs 250. This offer is not valid for Airtel Bill Payment. This offer can be availed on both Website and App. Hurry up and try your luck to win loads of cashback.
How To Get Upto Rs 250 Cashback On First Bill Payment Of Rs 500 Or More: FreeCharge FCBILL
1) First of all, Click here to visit FreeCharge.
2) Now login or sign up to your account.
3) Initiate a bill payment of Rs 500 or more.
4) Enter all the required details.
5) Apply coupon – FCBILL
6) Now pay the amount with suitable payment mode.
7) You will receive upto Rs 250 cashback within 24 hours.
8) Read terms and conditions for more offer details.
Terms And Conditions For FreeCharge Bill Payment Offer:
1) Valid on first successful Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 9th August 2016
2) Valid only for New users of Freecharge
3) Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Max cashback of Rs.250. Min Cashback of Rs 75.
4) FCBILL promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5) Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
6) Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking transactions only
7) Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
8) Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance
9) Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
10) Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
11) Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
12) We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
13) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials, Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity
14) For all other queries please email [email protected]