Lets Jump To Your Choice
How To Get Saved WiFi Password In Android – Without Root. Get Saved WiFi Password In Android – Hey we are again back with a new trick. This is a simple and easy trick. I will not write more as this is a very simple trick. We will also add this trick for rooted android device so that you can easily get this trick more efficiently. You can just follow some of my simple steps and avail this awesome trick to get WiFi password of others. Hurry up and do not wait for this trick, just have it as fast as you can. Comment if this is working for you, so do not forget to comment.
Introduction For View Saved WiFi Password In Android Without Root :
You all must be thinking that how can you download any thing on any other device but the password is saved in other device. This creates a huge mess and the owner of the WiFi network does not wants to share the WiFi password anymore. You feel very sad in this situation. But do not worry we have got an easy and effective solution for this trick and the best part of this trick is that it is working for non-rooted android device also. So this is working for all of you. Have fun with this trick. There is nothing extra required, we have added two tricks one of ther does not even requires any application. You just need a web browser and password will be in front of you without much utilising your time. Remember this guide is for educational purpose only and we do not encourage any mis-behaviour. If you are doing this for illegal purpose then do not blame us if anything happens and we will be not responsible for this. Have fun with this trick and comment if you face any type of problem within this trick.
How To Recover Saved WiFi Password In Android :
This is a simple trick and you can get the saved password from this trick via the Router Admin panel. If you are connected to the network then entering the admin panel is a very easy work. So this the guide which will let you reach the Admin panel and let you know the password for the network which you are connected.
1) First open your web browser. (We will recommend google chrome for this task)
2) Now open any this two IP Address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
3) It will open the router admin page, you have to use this details on the router.
Username – admin
Password – admin
Username – admin
Password – password
Password – admin
4) There you will find all the settings.
5) Settings panel differs for each routers so you have to let your brain work for while.
6) Do not worry this is very simple, there you will get the password for the router.
How To Recover Unsaved WiFi Password With Android Device (Using App) :
2) Install and open the app.
3) It will show the list of WiFi networks around you.
4) If it is showing green block the it means that it has chances of being recovered.
5) Click on WiFi which you want to connect and the select Connect Automatic PIN.
6) Then select No Root.
7) All done it will connect to the network and from the above method you can get the password.
Final Words For Get Saved WiFi Password In Android :
This trick is only for educational purpose so try this trick at your own risk. This is fully working trick and works for almost all routers. Have fun with this trick.