Lets Jump To Your Choice
How To Add Recycle Bin In Android : Hey we have got an interesting trick for your Android phone. This is an awesome and latest trick. Now you can also add Recycle Bin on your android device. So, that you will never loose your precious and important things which gets deleted by mistake or a child while playing game gets fed up and starts messing with your device. So, just follow my steps and avail this tricks.
About Dumpster :
Main Features :
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
How To Add Recycle Bin In Android :
- Click here to download the app.
- Now install and open the app.
- Click on Agree and select the data which you want to store.
- Now whenever you delete any file it will be shown there.
- You can restore it from there.