Lets Jump To Your Choice
How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone – Hey guys in this tutorial we will guide you to change IMEI number of non rooted android device. You all must have been thinking that how you could change device ID or IMEI number of non-rooted android phone. Yes this is no possible with our new tutorial. We will give you full guide to change Android ID or IMEI number in non-rooted android device. Anyways just get this tutorial and get this awesome and new trick. Do not forget to comment if this works for you. We will be always there to help all of you in every possible aspect and manner.
Introduction For How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone :
Hey you all must have been thinking that is there any possible way to change device or android ID of non rooted android device. Finally we have got its solution and it is very easy to do. Now you can change device or Android id of non rooted android device also. You have to as usual go through our steps to get this awesome and working trick.
This guide is fully working and works without PC also. This will bring a temporary change to your IMEI or Device ID. You can restore it any time as per your request. This trick only works on MTK Chipset Android Phone. This is the easiest way to change Device Id or IMEI number for non rooted android device.
Requirements For How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone :
1) Mobile Uncle App – Click here to download.
2) Android Device
3) Note your IMEI number. You can check it with dialing *#06#
How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone :
1) Download and install the app from the above link.
2) Open the app.
3) Select Engineering Mode >> Engineering Mode (MTK).
4) Scroll down and find – CDS Information Then select Radio Information.
5) There you will find two options – Phone 1 and Phone 2.
6) Select Phone 2.
7) There you will find something written as AT+
8) Now enter AT+ (Your New IMEI number)
Example – AT+ 123456789
9) Then click on Send At Command.
10) Now restart your android device.
11) Dial *#06# to check your new IMEI number
Final Words :
So this is the best and easiest answer to the question How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone. Anyways if any problem occurs then feel free to comment. Use this trick and notify us if this works for you.
Caution – This trick is only for educational purpose. We do not take any risk if anything bad happens. Changing IMEI is illegal.