Lets Jump To Your Choice
How To Increase Reliance JIO Download Speed To 5 MBPS. You all must got your Relaicne JIO SIM but if you are facing any speed problem then this is the perfect solution for you. We have shared a lot of Reliance JIO Articles with all of you. This time we will get you the trick to speed up your Reliance JIO Internet with up to 5 MBPS.
Also Read – Device Eligible For Reliance JIO Preview Offer
The trick is very simple and easy. You all are definitely going to love this trick. Now extra app is required for this trick.
As you all know when you browse through your Reliance JIO SIM then you get around 10-12 MBPS of speed, but as soon you download something the speed is reduced to 1-2 MBPS. I also faced this problem but now we are having the perfect solution to this problem.
If we find more tweaks and trick about this Reliance JIO Offer then we are definitely going to share it here only. You do not need to struggle for the tricks and offers. You can comment below if you face any problem we will definitely solve it.
How To Increase Reliance JIO Download Speed Upto 5 MBPS:
First of all you need to open Settings on your Phone. Now click on Mobile Networks and select the JIO SIM. Select Access Point Name and find jionet. There you need to create a new APN name with some of the given settings below.
- Name – FreeRechargeGroup.In
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
The places where Not Set is written it means that you do not need to enter anything.
Trick To Speed Up Reliance JIO Internet With VPN Trick: Increase Reliance JIO Download Speed
- First of all, click here to download UC Mini
- Now download Snap VPN here.
- Download anything in the browser.
- After that pause that download and open Snap VPN.
- Connect to India and then again you need to pause the download.
- After that open Snap VPN and connect to France server or Singapore
- Now you just need to open the browser and pause the download again.
- At last finally open Snap VPN and disconnect it and connect to India again.
- All done now you can see the change in your download speed easily.