Lets Jump To Your Choice
- 1 How To Replace Kingoroot With SuperSu :
How To Replace Kingroot With SuperSu – Hey it seems that you all must have rooted your phone with Kingo Root from our article. But you must have seen that this is not compatible with most of apps. So, don’t worry we have the solution. You were asking that is there any way to Replace Kingo Root With SuperSu App. I was asked many times in broadcast that “How To Replace Kingroot With SuperSu“. The answer is Yes, You Can. FreeRechargeGroup is always for you. We have the solution. This trick little bit of messy. But don’t worry you can follow our steps and avail this trick. We will give you all the required codes so don’t worry. Just follow my steps and avail this trick.
Note : This trick is tested by me and is for educational purpose only and if any thing wrong happens we are not responsible. Please proceed at your own risk.
How To Replace Kingoroot With SuperSu :
About This Trick :
This trick will work with most of phones. This trick is fully tested and found to be working. By this method you can replace Kingoroot with Supersu app. And if you install Supersu form playstore it will ask you to update your Su Binary. This process is not possible manually. But you can do this by just following our steps. You need CWM or other custom recovery option to Flash ZIP file. But with this trick it is possible.
Kingoroot Vs SuperSu :
Supersu is almost compatible with all the apps. In kingoroot there are many uses. It may not give root access to many apps. You will not be able to hide root for some apps with Kingoroot as root cloak will not work. But Supersu is perfect. It will work with Root cloak so that you can hide your root details. We have added a simple and straight forward trick for you.
How To Remove Kingoroot With Supersu App :
- Rooted Phone
- Working internet connection
- RAR for android (To extract the ZIP)
Steps To Easily Replace Kingoroot With SuperSu :
- Install Terminal Emulator.
- Extract the ZIP file on your phone.
- Extract it on both Internal and External Memory.
- Open Terminal Emulator and type the below commands.
- After this command it will ask for root permission.
- Grant it.
- Now it will start running the commands.
- Wait for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- When this is complete you will see that SuperSu is installed.
- Open it and it will ask to update the Supersu Binary.
- Update it.
- Click on Continue And Normal Mode.
- It will ask you that other party root apps are installed or not.
- Simply click on OK.
- Now you are done.
- Kingoroot is replaced with Supersu.
Trick 2 To Replace Kingoroot With Supersu App :
- Now install and open the app.
- Grant Super User permission for this app.
- Now you will see a big green button.
- Just click on it and continue normally.
- It will take little bit of time to replace depending upon your device configuration.
- Once it is completed you are done.
- Now you can un-install SuperSu Me app.
Final Words :
This is the easiest way to replace Kingoroot with Supersu App. You can use any of the method. There are many apps which only works with Supersu rather than Kingoroot. Please share this article as much as you can. As sharing is caring and sharing helps us to grow.
Tags : How To Replace Kingroot With SuperSu, Trick To Remove Kingoroot And Install Supersu, How Install Supersu After Installing Supersu, Supersu guide.