Lets Jump To Your Choice
Trick To Use Reliance JIO 4G SIM In 3G Android Phones. Hello, folks we are again back with a new trick for all of you. This is an exclusive trick, for all of you. You all must be thinking that you are having a 3G phone but you want to avail the Reliance JIO 4G offer in it. But do not worry we have got the solution for it. The solution is very easy and simple. But try this at your own risk, as if anything happens we will be not responsible for that.
Requirements To Use Reliance JIO 4G SIM In 3G Android Phone:
- Android 4.4 Kitkat Above
- MediaTek Chipset
Also Read – How To Get Reliance JIO SIM With Any Phone
How To Use Reliance JIO SIM In 3G Phones:
- Remember one thing, you need to be careful while following this steps.
- First of all, Click here to download the MTK Engineering Mode app.
- Now install and open the app.
- After that you need to select MTK Engineering >> Select Preferred Network Option
- Here you need to select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM option.
- Do not try to touch other settings at any cost.
- Save it and restart your android phone.
Also Read – How To Bypass Reliance JIO 2 GB Internet Problem
Note : Try this at your own risk. If anything bad happens we will be not responsible for that.
Tags: How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android phone, How to use Reliance jio sim in 3G android phone, use Reliance 4G Jio sim in 3G phone, How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phones & devices, Reliance Jio sim in 3G/2G devices, How to use Jio sim in 3G Device, How to Run JIO 4G in 3G Phones, will Jio 4G Sim will work in my 3G phone or Not, will Jio Sim work in my Galaxy E7, How to run Jio Sim 4G in 3g Phones how to use jio sim in 3g phone, reliance jio 3g plans, can i use a reliance jio 4g sim in a 3g phone?, how to use jio 4g sim in 3g mobile, reliance jio on 3g phone, how to use jio sim in 3g mobile, will a 4g sim work in a 3g phone
mtk engineering mode app