Lets Jump To Your Choice
Reverse Tethering – Reverse tethering means sharing your PC’s internet to your mobile phone. This is the latest and a trusted trick. I have checked the trick by my own. This trick is working properly without any bugs. There is no problem in this trick. This trick also works for Play Store. You can also use this trick to download apps from Play Store. You will get good internet speed as you get on your PC. There will be no speed capping. You can do anything from the internet. This is a simple trick. There is no professional mind needed for this. We always try to serve you better so we always try to bring latest tricks. Please note this trick is for educational purpose only. We do not take any risk if anything happens. Please proceed at your own risk.
STEPS TO DO REVERSE TETHERING :
STEPS TO ENABLE USB DEBUGGING IN ANDROID PHONE :
- Go to Settings.
- Then About Phone.
- Tap On Build Number 7 Times.
- Now a pop up will appear “You Have Now Become A Developer”.
- Then again go to settings.
- Scroll down.
- There you will see “Developer Option”.
- Open it and check “USB Debugging”.
SETTING UP YOUR PC :
- Connect your Android Device with PC by Data Cable.
- Click here to download Tethering Tool For PC.
- Now extract the files.
- Open AndroidTool.exe
- Now click on Refresh.
- Select your android device.
- Choose the DNS.
- You can use Google DNS (126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52)
- Click on Tools then Install Hack Connectivity.
- You will see that an App is installed on your android phone named Hack Connectivity.
SETTING UP YOUR PHONE :
- Now open Xposed Framework – Click Here To Download.
- Open Modules in Xposed Framework and Select Hack Connectivity Service.
- Now restart your phone.
- Open Hack Connectivity Series.
- Then Select WIFI.
FINAL STEPS FOR REVERSE TETHERING :
- Click on Connect in AndroidTool.exe.
- Then it will be connected.
- You will be now able to use internet on your phone.