Lets Jump To Your Choice
Snapdeal Visa Offer: Get Rs 125 Off On Shopping For Rs 500 Or More. Here is another new loot deal for all of you. This time Snapdeal is having a new offer for Visa Card users only. With this offer you all will Get Rs 125 Off On Shopping For Rs 500 Or More. So hurry up and grab this awesome offer, as you all know that Snapdeal is having there new interface and having a new Logo. So with new hopes they are back with a new offer for all of you.
How To Get Rs 125 Off On Shopping For Rs 500 Or More: Snapdeal VISA Offer Coupon Code
- First of all, Click here to visit the offer page.
- Now enter your first 4 digit of Visa card and email as well as phone number.
- Verify it via OTP.
- Now you will receive your exclusive Coupon code.
- Use it and you will get Rs 125 off on Rs 500 or more shopping.
How To Redeem The Voucher On Snapdeal App:
- First of all, Click here to download the new Snapdeal App.
- Now install and open the app.
- Register a new account on Snapdeal.
- Enter all the required details.
- Buy anything of your choice, and it must be not from Prepaid Recharges, Postpaid Bill Payment, DTH, Utility payments, Mobiles, Tablets and Gift Card Category.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Apply Coupon which you got in the previous step.
- Pay the amount with VISA card only.
- Now get Rs 125 off instantly.
- Have fun with this offer.
Terms And Conditions For Snapdeal Visa Offer:
- Offer is valid for First Time users of Snapdeal.
- Offer is valid only on the Snapdeal Mobile App.
- Offer is valid on a minimum purchase of Rs.500
- Offer is valid only once per new customer during the campaign period.
- Offer is valid from 16-Sep-2016 till 15-March-2017
- Cannot be combined with any other offer / promotion / discount.
- Cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Offer NOT valid on Prepaid Recharges, Postpaid Bill Payment, DTH, Utility payments, Mobiles, Tablets and Gift Card Category on Snapdeal
- In case you are availing the Electronics Exchange offer, the promo code will be eligible on the final payable price after deducting the exchange price & not on the original price of the product.