Lets Jump To Your Choice
(**Super Loot**) Udio Wallet Loot – Get Rs 100 Udio Money Per Number
Udio Wallet Loot – We have got an awesome loot. Now with this trick you can easily get Rs 100 in each of your Udio Wallet. This is offer is only valid for new users. You just need to follow some of our easy and simple steps. You can also transfer the cashback amount to your bank account. We have found a loophole in one of there offer. So hurry up and loot this as fast as possible. This is only valid till tomorrow you lot of time to loot. So not miss this biggest loot. The money can also be transferred to your bank account.
Steps To Get Get Rs 100 Udio Money Per Number :
- Click here to download Udio Wallet App.
- Now install and open the app.
- Register a new account.
- Initiate to add Rs 100 in your UDIO Wallet.
- Now pay the amount with suitable payment mode.
- Rs 1000 will be added to your account.
- Now create a new Virtual Card.
- Click here to visit Paytm.Com
- Now shop for anything of Rs 1000 or more.
- Pay the amount with UDIO VIRTUAL CARD.
- After that go to your account and cancel the order.
- You will be asked that do you want Paytm Cash or Direct in your bank account.
- Choice is yours.
- Now you have Rs 1000 in Paytm and Rs 100 in UDIO.
- Repeat this steps and earn unlimited from it.
Note:- The offer is not valid on transactions using UdioRBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card on www.Freecharge.in and askmebazaar.com or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments.
Terms And Conditions :
1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#GameChanger” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4) Udio Wallet is operated by TranServ Private Limited and issued by RBL Bank. It is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
5) This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.2 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
6) Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the cashback amount of the Offer.
7) First successful card transaction above Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) will be eligible for 10% (Ten Percent) cashback. Subsequent transactions conducted during the Offer Period will be eligible for 2% (Two Percent) cashback. Cashback will be offered subject to a limit of 1 eligible transaction per user per day. Using voucher balance is not eligible for the cashback.
8) Users who have already transacted using Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card prior to the Offer Period will be eligible for 2% (Two Percent) cashback as mentioned herewith.
9) In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient Udio Cash balance, Users would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
10) Maximum cashback is Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction. The cashback amount shall be rounded down to the nearest rupee.
11) This Offer is valid only on successful transactions conducted using the Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card available on the Udio Mobile App at any merchants accepting Visa Prepaid Cards.
12) The Offer is not valid on transactions using Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card on www.Freecharge.in, Askmebazaar.com, www.oxigenwallet.com & www.zomato.com or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments.
13) The Offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during June 20, 2016 16:00:00 hrs to June 26, 2016 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the Offer period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
14) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
15) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
16) The cashback shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (SeventyTwo) working hours of completion of the successful transaction.
17) The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
18) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
19) An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
20) In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
21) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
22) In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/terms-conditions-for-udio-services for details.
23) TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer.
24) Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.